Sunday, May 31, 2009

Condemning the Murder of George Tiller

George Tiller was murdered in the foyer of his church today in Wichita, Kansas. Over the years he had become a lightening rod of controversy in the abortion debate because he was one of the few who was willing to perform late-term abortions.

I denounce his killing in the strongest possible terms as being sinful, immoral, and fundamentally contrary to Christian morality.

Our prayers as Christians at this time should be for his family and that anti-life forces will be prevented from taking advantage of this tragedy to promote their agenda of expanding abortion services in America and around the world.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - condemn the murder in the strongest terms. My personal struggle with his death is that I do not lament it. And perhaps I should...

    ReplyDelete