Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Final Words from Argentina

Today is our fifth day in Buenos Aires and it has been for Linda and I, fantastico. When we left 22 years ago there was in a sense no opportunity to experience closure for either of us. And in a very deep manner that is what God has given to us in these last five days. We hope and expect that we shall one day return, but a great gift has been given to us that has affected us profoundly and we are deeply grateful to God.
Tomorrow I will be sharing a devotional with a group of Argentine pastors with my 22 year old spanish. Those of you who pray who are reading this, please do remember me that my words will be blessing and encouragement to them.
Tomorrow will be our last day here as we fly out in the evening for Miami and then on to Toronto. Carlos and Anna Maria Darino, dear friends who were a key part of the church over 20 years ago have planned for us a final time of celebration at their home in the afternoon, and then they will take us to the airport.
I will not have time or opportunity to blog tomorrow on this, so this is probably my last commentary written directly from beautiful Buenos Aires. Hasta luego...Royal for the family

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that God has blessed you so profoundly. We are thrilled for you.

    ReplyDelete